CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sad But True


It’s a sad day when being nice can get you in trouble.

The other day at the airport, an elderly lady asked if I can help her.

She has checked in her luggage but she has an extra hand luggage that she forgot to check it in and is asking if I can carry it for her.

I just said no and walked away.

Some might see it as cold and unfeeling but helping her might get me hanged.

That’s how unsuspecting mules are made.

You helped someone out and next thing you know, you have drugs found on you.

Maybe she was genuine, but do you want to take the risk?

Not me, I value my freedom too much.

So, the next time you are at the airport, be careful who’s luggage you are carrying.

It could be your last.



0 comments: