CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Am Pissed!


I am pissed, disappointed and bewilded!

What the fuck is wrong with him!

Those who know me know that I place brotherhood as a very important aspect of my life.

To trust and to be trusted.

To believe that we watch each others back at all times.

I have always practiced that where ever I am, especially so when I have a team.

I treat my team like family.

Halim, in VADS, you were my colleague first, then join my team and became a "brother".

When I left VADS to join PACNET, it was with a heavy heart when I had to leave behind my family... Kak Ju, William, Diane and of course Halim.

In PACNET, I was feeling lonely as I couldnt find a family there, prompting me to look as else where.

Joining NANANG, starting a new team, I brought you in because I know it was an opportunity for you to prove yourself.

Opportunity that very few ever get in their lifes.

An opportunity to better yourself and make a name for yourself.

I know you were having problems with the new responsibilities and was screwing up.

Ben and myself discussed ways to help you, trying to find your strength to allow you to get better.

Still you screwed up.

I didnt know what to do but Ben is still trying.

And what the FUCK did you do!

You made a mistake, didnt tell anyone, stand by the sidelines while your bosses tried to fight a battle not knowing that the person we were attacking was innocent.

Then, you just kept your FUCKING mouth shut while your friend Sita took the whole blame.

You allowed your bosses who cares about you look like fools.

You allowed your brother to make a fool of himself.

You allowed Sita (who helped you financially even though she has problems of her own) to take the rap for your mistake.

How the FUCK do you sleep at night?

I dont mind teaching you when you were screwing up.

I dont mind helping when you had problems.

But what kind of FUCKING attitude it is to see everyone who cares about you taking a fall for your incompetence.

You just wanted to save your own ass.

Did you not see me in VADS taking responsibilities for others mistakes?

I did it because I was the team leader.

I did it because I knew exactly who did what!

But you kept silent, not telling anyone, not even owning up to your own mistake.

The worse is misleading the bosses that the mistake was done by other person.

It pisses me off that I trusted you and was trying to help you.

Is this the gratitude that Ben, Sita and myself deserve?

One last advice before I cut you out of my life (believe me I would prefer to cut more than that)

You will fail in what you do.

You will be called a loser.

You will be a nobody.

And this is not because there is somebody out there who is out to get you.

It is because you have the attitude of a FUCKED UP, UNGRATEFUL SON OF A BITCH!

Goodnight and good riddance!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.
speechless.