CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fishtankers


The fish tankers.....

We are called that coz our office is in the middle of the call centre and it is surrounded by glass like an aquarium, thus the name fish tank.

The six of us were very close.

Standing from left.

Fiza. A quiet one who at times can spew out lava that can burn you right thru the heart.

Dinesh. My bro. Someone that I can trust my life with. A great friend who is there for me when I need his help.

Q. The emo one. Another friend that I am proud to call bro. An interesting individual who I know I can rely on.

Sitted from left.

Diane. OMG! A female version of me. Hahahaha.... Love her to bits! Beware dudes who hurt her.

Mala @ Allyssa. What can I say? Cant live with her, cant live without her. Has the ability to annoy me all the time but I have no choice but to bear with it. She is a great friend and my sis. =P

Miss the gang.

Miss our adventures.

Miss our fights with management.

Miss our crazy moments together.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u should put handsome too in my portion.
wakakaka.

Mike Rizal said...

i believe in only telling the truth... hahahahaha