CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Still Talking About That Fellow Ah?

Someone came to me and told me not to be sad.

I have done everything that can be done

Its no longer my fault.

Though I wont disagree with her, I still feel sad.

Losing a "family" is never easy.

Losing a family in a bad way is even worse.

Not that he did anything to make things easier.

Even with him gone, his "presence" is still felt.

Quotations not confirmed, reservations not made.

Sheesh.... he really went out of his way to screw himself.

Now everybody has more reasons to say he deserves what he got.

I have left lots of organizations and I always try my best to leave in the best of light.

I dont understand why would anyone purposely tarnish their own reputation just to score a few minutes of "doing my own thing" time.

Is that how they want to be remembered?

*sigh*

I guess it takes all kinds.

Maybe I am being idealistic in thinking that by being a big brother, some of my work ethics would rub off on him.

I guess I was wrong.

Thus the dissapointment and being sad.

Yes, I am no longer angry, I have moved on.

But I still think of him.

I will not apologise for the harsh words said, or to say that its water under the bridge.

I just hope that he learns fast and not come to his senses when its already too late.

He has lots of potential but he needs to find himself before he gets totally lost.

I am sad because I am not a "fridge".

I have feelings.

I get disappointed, then angry... finally sad.

Losing a bro is always hard.


0 comments: