CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Jet Plane


Just came back from another trip that requires flying.

Some may say that I am blessed coz I fly around so much but trust me…. I prefer driving.

The thrill of flying is gone when you travel as much as I do.

I have been travelling to East Malaysia quiet often and the flight is around 2 to 3 hours.

Get in a plane, wait for the head count, wait for the food then off to sleep.

If I can sleep.

Or just listen to music on my BB waiting for the trip to be over.

Its boringgg!

Now my trip to Beijing requires 6 hours of flight time.

*groan*

I know it helps that my baby is with me but…. Its not like we can romp in the plane. Hehehe…

Diane will be with us but seriously….. how much conversation can we have in the plane?

Maybe I should get travel scrabble or some kinda travelling board game.

6 hours stuck in a flying tin can be quiet unnerving.

I wanna sleep, but this being Diane’s first flight, she will probably be jumping around like a monkey on a weekend break from the zoo.

*sigh*

Well, at least I can look forward to freezing my balls off in the cold weather of Beijing.


0 comments: