CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Beijing.... Here I Come

Its final!

Just got the visas for the trip to Beijing.

Only thing left to do is to shop for the cold weather of Beijing.

Or might just shop in Beijing at the infamous Silk Street on the first day.

I think I will risk it and shop there.

Its cheaper and definitely make an adventure.

It’s a double first.

First time I will be touching and feeling snow.

First time I will be visiting a wonder of the world, the great wall of China.

Will also be checking out the Terracotta Army in Xian.

The trip will be both about historical sites and shopping.

The trip gets better when its with my sayang.

Everything is a lot more fun when she is around.

I love sharing new experiences with my baby.

Also coming along is one of my sis Diane (The only one who can shut me up).

She will add to the craziness of the trip.

Its 8 days 7 nights, she will be so sick of me at the end of the trip…. Hahahahahaha

Its too bad my other sis Alyssa cannot make it.

Maybe the next trip?






0 comments: