CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hands

I never thought that holding hands would ever be my thing.

Now…. In my hotel room alone…. I miss holding her hands.

Especially when I am falling asleep.

My ritual is to smell her skin and hug her.

And then if she is not yet asleep, our fingers will intervine while we fall off to sleep.

Its very intimate.

Falling asleep while holding each others hands is something you need to do to understand it.

A sense of security that she is there while you lose consciousness.

A feeling of being loved before drifting off to never never land.

A sense of comfort knowing you are not alone as you embark on a lonely journey.

Arggghh….. miss my beloved!

Another 24 hours before I can see her.

Miss my room.

Miss my bed.

Most of all…. Miss her beside me.



0 comments: