CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bangkok!


Bangkok, love it!

Upon arriving in Bangkok, the guide tried to make money off us by taking us to the tourist traps, the first being an over priced restaurant that the food isn’t very good.

Not gonna dwell into that.

Too many great things happened that over shadowed that bad beginning.

I’ll let some of the pics do the talking.

In the van, on the way to the hotel.



In the tuk tuk.

It’s a speeding death trap but I love the adrenalin rush!



Tired and exhausted.

Just resting in the Cahtuchak market.

Its freakingly hot!



Ah, I’ll let the your imagination run wild with this one.

*wink wink*



Waiting for my tuk tuk.



Riding at night in a tuk tuk is even scarier.



My new shades.

Goggles style, Vin Diesel eat your heart out.



New rings.

4 actually.

LOL

My hands are complete.



Smoking at the MBK center.

Everywhere else is non smoking.

Bangkok is a nightmare for smokers.



My new T Shirt.

Hehehe…..



Walking alone in the Bangkok airport waiting for my ride home.



I’ll definitely come back, so much to see and do.

Bangkok, I’ll see you in April next year.







0 comments: