CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Seriously...... WTF!


Went clubbing at Borneo Rainforest.

First time there coz the Big Band was playing.

The band was good as usual and the DJ was playing some retro.

All good until…….

This dude came in.

He was wearing long shorts, tshirt, slippers and a fanny pack.

WTF!

I know I am gonna sound like a snob but seriously….. WTF!

I am not saying he should be discriminated against for his dressing but…. WTF!

If he sits in a corner minding his own business…. but nooo…..

He is right in front prancing around on the dance floor right in front of the band.

I say prancing instead of dancing coz if he did that in broad daylight in public, people will actually think he has got a bad case of Mad Cow Disease.

Well, he added to my amusement on an otherwise fun filled night.

*wink*


0 comments: