CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

GRRRRR!!!!


I got pulled over today for speeding.

Nothing new since I speed up and down the highways whenever I am on a road trip.

But I am pissed.

Not at the smiling traffic police who was extremely polite but pissed at myself!

That’s right! At myself!

When the cop asked for my licence…. I asked how fast was I going?

Normally I wont ask as I know I was speeding but today I was just chillin.

The cop said 124…… WTF!

I was caught with 124!!!!

I was pissed coz I normally drive at 150 to 160.

On the day I was not speeding (that’s me not speeding if I am below 150) I get summoned!

WTF!

Yana had a good laugh when she saw the ticket coz she noticed the 124!

WTF!

Grrrr….. I guess I should always do 150 if I am going to get a ticket for just 124!



0 comments: