CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

If Only They Know


Just got a sms from my niece with her wish list for her 14th birthday.

The list is your normal clothes, accessories, bags and what nots.

I guess its normal for her to ask for that as she studying in a private school and have her own laptop and handphone.

Not saying it is wrong as her parents are blessed with the ability to give the modern day comforts.

I am in Sabah now.

Every morning I will go downtown to have my breakfast at the same place.

There are always illegal cigarette sellers.

They would be sitting beside the roads or corners waiting for customers.

Their children would use their surroundings as their playgrounds.

This morning, something caught my eye.

This girl was playing skipping, with a “skipping rope”.

The rope is actually three pieces of assortment of knick knacks.

I only recognise one of it being the strap of a handbag.

She is having fun same like another boy who is having fun with a cardboard box.

I doubt she will be going to school but she is having fun.

I wonder how my niece feels about this.

I wonder if my niece knows how lucky she is.




0 comments: