CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

When You Lie


I caught you in a lie last Friday.

Not three days ago but 10 days ago.

I didn’t react, I just kept quite.

Maybe you had a good reason, maybe you will let me know.

But everyday, the bitterness of knowing you lied to me ate at me.

But I keep consoling myself that its not a big thing.

Everyday I watch everything you say…..

Everyday, words from your mouth annoy me…..

Everyday, I don’t believe a single thing that you are telling me.

I still keep my mouth shut because I know I have a bad temper.

I know if I confront you there is a strong possibility I will just cut you off.

I do not want to react or be emotional about it.

Actually, I do not want to say anything…. But I couldn’t hold my tongue anymore today.

I still didn’t want to confront but I wanted you to know that I know.

And you say I am reacting and being emotional?

Instead of understanding and regretting that you lied you try to justify it?

It is not the topic…. It is the lie?

You blame me for you lying.

You blame the topic for the need to lie.

You know how I feel?

I cant trust you…..

I hate not being able to trust you!

And you blaming everything else for your actions just show that you will do it again coz you don’t believe it was wrong to lie.

I don’t trust you…… that’s what lying do to me.

I don’t trust you……


0 comments: