CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beijing Trip (Pictorial)

I have more than 500 pics of my shenanigans in Beijing.

I will only upload just a few that shows the whole trip.

In the plane on the way to Beijing.



At the airport in Beijing.



Freezing my ass on the first night night in Beijing.



Admiring my banana split (Don’t forget I am a banana split whore)



Getting ready to enter the Forbidden City



The sun does love me. The Emperors giving me their blessings?



The awesomeness of the Forbidden City!



The historic Tiananmen Square



Some shadow play on the grounds of the Square



Getting close and personal with the Terracotta warriors



Fooling around from my upper bunk in the sleeper train



Bird’s eye view from my “lift” to the wall



Reflection of Diane and me in the “lift”



Finally on the wall!!!



As usual, smoking on the wall



The slow walk back on the wall



Getting ready to toboggan down the mountain



Going crazy on our last night!



It was a great trip with great company.

Cant wait for the next trip!



















0 comments: