CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

True Friend


Some have questioned my policy of cutting people off just because they are not up to my standards.

Here is someone that I call friend.

She will be losing her job soon.

She is offered a good position in a different organization but that would mean depriving another one of our friend the opportunity to get it.

She turned it down.

She will not do anything that will hurt a friend or the possibility of hurting a friend.

She would rather continue her search than to risk hurting a friendship.

It is easy to do the right thing when nothing is at risk.

But what if doing the right thing compromises your own personal well being.

That is when your true colours come out.

She is a friend.

I do not have a lot of friends, but I am proud to say that my friends have my back.

You have more friends than me?

Who cares?

My 5 lions are better than your 500 sheep!




0 comments: