CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Pissed.....


I’m no longer down.

I am just pissed.

Yes, I am a bad example.

I seduce others to join me on the dark side.

So screw you for making my baby cry.

You are suppose to be my baby’s best friend.

You are suppose to be family.

But you only communicate with her when you need to use her.

You ignore her when she just wants to know how you are doing.

She cares for you but where are you?

You prefer the company of those that stab you in the back, let you take the blame for other’s mistakes, spineless assholes who don’t have your back…. all yours!

I am sorry if we were being bad friends.

I am sorry for telling you the truth.

I am sorry for covering for your short comings.

I am sorry for not stabbing you in the back, and instead telling it to your face.

You want to be left alone.

You got it!

Don’t come crying when you need our help.

I will not allow you to hurt my baby again!



0 comments: