CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

The List

Ten things you don’t know about me that’s weird.

1. Tone blind.
Yup…. I cant see shades. Show me pastels and all I can see is white!

2. Crab Heads
Give me a dish of crabs and all I eat is the head. No meat there… just gooey stuff that I love in the crook and cranny.

3. Shrimp Shells
You wont know that I have eaten shrimps coz I eat everything. Nothing is left. Not even the tail.

4. Punctuality
I really really hate waiting. I can be patient with a lot of crap but waiting pisses me off.

5. Shopping
I love shopping. It doesn’t have to be for me. I like the satisfaction of getting a bargain.

6. Games
I love playing games. PS, Online, Computer, Board Games…… I cant seem to get enough. I play games whenever I get an opportunity.

7. Paint
I cant paint to save my life. I know its suppose to be easy, but whenever I try, it comes out looking like a hack job.

8. Silly Movies
I enjoy watching stupid movies. Like Another Teen Movie, Another Gay Movie, Disaster Movie, Hot Shots Series and so much more. I enjoy just watching it without thinking.

9. Zone Out
I can totally zone out. I can just sit there for hours staring in to space and not do anything. LOL Usually I tell people I am in deep thought when actually there is nothing there.

10. Sleep
I can sleep anywhere and under any circumstances. Standing in a packed bus. On a rock under a burning sky. On chairs or desk in school. On a field under the pouring rain. *wink*



0 comments: