CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya



Its raya tomorrow……..

Groceries are ready to be cooked, kuih is ready to be served, duit raya waiting to be given.

The colour theme this year is maroon.

The gals are only coming back in December (hopefully I get to hang with them)

Here I am hanging with Mummy and Yana (Alyssa is here… surprise!!! LOL) watching VMA just chilling.

Another year, another Raya.

It is as perfect as can be.

I am well, financially stable, with my love one….

Surrounded by family and friends that are coming on third Raya….

I should have no complains…. And I actually dun have any…. Just that I miss the gals.

Its normal, I always miss them most during these hours.

Anyways, I am grateful and thankful for what I do have.

Especially for having a special someone to share my joys with.

Well, just wanna say Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin.




0 comments: