CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Live Your Own Life



Hahahahaha……

Its so amusing.

I had a few feedbacks about my previous blog.

I was told to remember the saying “Don’t fight with pigs….”

Let him live his life.

Leave him alone.

That was my intention.

I have already cut him out of my life.

It saddens me that I had to do what I did, but I did it coz he needed to learn from his mistakes.

It seems he didn’t learn at all.

He still haven’t found himself.

He is living another’s person’s life.

If he is grateful for what my sis and her hubby did, I can still bear with it.

But he embarrassed them, makes them feel bad, does not show respect….

He feels that the kids are part of his.

He feels that he is part of the family.

He is imposing himself on them.

And he thinks he is doing something right.

That’s the saddest part of all.

He doesn’t even know what he did wrong.

He thinks he is doing them a favour.

OMG……

Get your own family.

That’s living your own life.

You do have your own family

Go impose yourself on your own sister.

Better still, get yourself a girl.

Stop hanging around a married woman.

Stop saying and doing things that makes her feel uncomfortable.

Stop telling the whole world what you did with her.

You are a friend, act like a friend, don’t be a pest.

But its too late for that now.

You have crossed the line too many times.

The line is a dot to you now.

Hahahahahaha………

My advice to you is still the same.

Find yourself.

Know who you are.

You cant do that by living in a cocoon thinking everything you do is right.

You cant do that by leeching off other people’s life.

Reflect……

It is time for reflection.


0 comments: