CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

An Inappropriate Question



An appropriate question.

Do you have any kids?

An inappropriate question……

Why?

Family planning?

You don’t like kids?

Are you trying?

Argggh…..

Why must the majority of society likes to ask that?

Its personal and its none of your business.

You don’t have to push your values and your perspective of family down my throat.

So this is some of the responses you will get when you again ask those inappropriate questions.

1. Its hard to have a kid when I keep unloading down her mouth.

2. I have seen your kids, its not encouraging.

3. I can make kids? Do give me the details!

4. What is your take on anal sex?

5. I’m afraid I might be a paedophile and I am not into incest.

6. Its hard to practice kamasutra if she is pregnant.

7. I enjoy eating her so much I am done before the main event.

8. I stop trying when the neighbours lodge a complaint that we were keeping them awake all night.

9. I cant afford to buy new beds anymore after breaking my last 3 in a month.

10. Want to come watch and see what am I doing wrong?

*wink*



0 comments: