CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Whats The Point?

Sheesssh....

Why do I even bother to read the papers?

Our political scenario is a joke.

Full of hipocritical statements.

Not going to make any political statements here but wtf!

Its ok for you to challenge the Agung but when PR questions the Sultan's decision it is treason?

Your feathers get all ruffled when one of your own defects but you dun mind others defecting to you?

Wateverla....

Just remember wat goes around comes around.

We are currently facing one of the worst global recession, we have no time for prolonged politics.

I am too busy to make a living to worry about your dirty politics.

But believe me when I say this....

Beware when I am financially sound

Beware when I am no longer busy

I will make my presence felt

I will spread the word

I will make a difference



0 comments: