CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Boys....


I went home to see Mummy last night and she told me all the boys has passed on.

I was really shocked.

I know I havent been paying much attention to them but I never thought that all would die on me.

I started with 8 tiny cute ones and over the years (5 years) they have grown big.

I couldnt keep them in a single aquarium as they are too big to be in it.

Had to seperate them.

Had to leave them in kampung coz my condo unit has no place for them.

Told myself I will build them a pond once I got myself a landed property.

To lose all of them.....

I didnt even asked how it happened.

Its God's will.

Chinese believe that sometimes our pets block the bad luck to protect their owners.

I have heard of fishes dying when their owners got into an accident and escaped unhurt.

Maybe their death was a protection when my car broke down.

If the car kept going, the wheel could have come off and the car will turn turtle or even worse fall into a ravine.

Maybe their death was to protect me....

I vow I will get new ones once I have my landed property.

*sob*

0 comments: