CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happiness


More good news....


My gals will be coming back to Malaysia for Raya.
I have not seen them for a few years, and the last time I was with them, it was only for a few hours before I they leave for Australia.
I know that 1 day seems too short after so many years, but I will count my blessings that at least I get to spend a day with them.
I would love to them to spend a night with me but I guess they are nervous about seeing me too.
Yes, I am nervous too.
They have grown, they have changed, they have developed.
Will it be awkward?
Will it be uncomfortable?
God.... I miss them so much.
I want us to be like before, like we have never parted.
I just hope we can be friends.
Gals.... Nadya and Jazmeen.
I love you so much.
I miss you so much.
I cant wait for you gals to be in my arms again.

0 comments: