CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lets Tango!


Yes its true.

I am no expert on life.

Never claimed to be.

I am just an opinionated asshole bastard jerk who is in your face.

The thing is, I am only in your face if I believe you are someone worth my time or your action jeopardise the people I care about.

You know I care about you.

I warned you about playing with fire and you ramble on about living your life to the fullest.

Under any normal circumstances, I would just let it be……… maybe even proud.

But this is not normal.

This is your own choice.

You chose your own prison and to avoid fire at all cost.

Therefore your proud statement is contradicting to what you have planned.

I am always one who is supportive.

If you like to play with fire, lets make the fire bigger.

I’ll help you make the fire bigger.

No idea what I’m talking about?

Uuuuu….. the suspense…….

You know me.

I walk the talk.

If I say it, I’ll do it.

I hate people who is all talk but doesnt walk the walk.

You wanna live your life to the fullest by leaving bread crumbs, playing with fire, keep moving to keep your balance.

I’ll pave a road on your crumbs, light a bonfire and make sure you really move your ass.

Lets tango baby!


0 comments: