CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

I Love You, Father Mother

I know its strange but thats what I call my parents.

Father and Mother.

No special nicks or terms of endearment.... just an efficient Father Mother.

*sigh*

Our relationship is also the same... efficient.

There are no manja or loving moments.

Just an efficient relationship that does not even require us to say it.

We show our love with our actions.

We take care of each other when required.

Its cold.... but its efficient.

I have gotten so used to the way we are that I have forgotten how much I love them or how much they love me.

I just found out how much my parents love me.

Its strange.... I should already know... but I took them for granted.

I know they are willing to protect me when I needed protection but to actually hear what they did.

I cant put it in writing now what they did as it would reflect badly on someone else...

I love you too Mark, but you are so blind to what is happening around you.

I will never stand in your way to happiness but it saddens me that Father and Mother is put in a situation that they shouldn’t be.

I love your daughters like my own and it breaks my heart that you cant see their broken hearts.

Father.... Mother..... thank you.

I can never repay what you did.

I can never show you how I feel.

I want to.... but its not our way.

I can only tell you here.....

I love you guys with all my heart.

Father, I Love You.

Mother, I Love You.

0 comments: