CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

U Mobile


I hate putting down another person, or even another organization but I need to vent.

U Mobile, you suck!

First and foremost, when I first subscribe to you, your billing was screwed up.

I pay every single month but its not always reflected in the bill.

Your excuse is that your system is not ready.

WTF!

You start a business and your billing system is not ready??

It shows the mentality of your management!

And the connection is always dropping.

Its like the freaking Chipsmore ad, now you see it now you don’t!

It got from bad to worse… to the point that I can hardly stay online anymore.

Time to discontinue my account.

Calling them was easy enough.

And as usual when a customer wants to discontinue, they will make you jump thru hoops.

Fax this, fax that….. whats new?

And when I called to confirm, your people argued with me.

Gave me wrong information and insisting that I pay even more for discontinuing the service.

Thank god I know whats right or wrong, and I fought for my rights.

What about those that are non confrontational or ignorant about your policies.

With the market becoming more competitive, you still offer below par service with support that is lacking?

You are definitely looking at professional suicide.

U MOBILE SUCKS!


0 comments: