CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

At Last, With My Gals


Its been 2 years since I last saw my gals.

Its great that I get to have them for 3 days.

Instead of boring them with my presence for three days, I got some of their cousins to join us.

Aishah, Dijah, Sarah, Farish and Michelle will be joining Nadya and Jazmeen.

On the first day I took them to a beading class.

And because of the heavy rain, we went to karaoke instead of the Bird Park.

More than 4 freaking hours of young girls screaming and singing.

It was fun!

Second day, only Michelle could join us.

Total shopping!

Bought them all kinda stuff from school shoes to necklaces.

On the third day, we just had a quiet family lunch.

Its all good…. Hopefully I don’t have to wait for another 2 years to see them again.

*keeping fingers crossed*

Beading time.


Karaoke madness!


Chillin at Baskin.


At the end of the day.


Me and my gals.






1 comments:

Alena Aziz Henriksen said...

I can't believe how big your girls are! So glad that they managed to spend some time with you. :)