CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gareth


Gareth Mark.

An old friend.

We knew each other since we were 7 years old.

He changed school when he was 9.

He came back to my school at 14.

But by that time, we were no longer close as we were running in different circles.

We seldom hang out, and we are just school mates.

After more than 10 years, he is now the leader of The Big Band and I am a fan.

We hang out sometimes between sets when I go check him out.

Its weird but I feel I should appreciate the situation more.

Spending time with him made me realise there is so much that was lost in time but so much more that will be lost if I don’t appreciate the present.

I hope there will be a reunion coz I am curious to know where is everyone.

To Gareth….. here is to today and to the promises of tomorrow.



0 comments: