CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

China


China trip was great.

The weather, the food…… and of course, the shopping!

Stuff there is really, really cheap.

Wish I have more money.

I got like 300 over pics and there is no way I will upload everything.

So just gonna share some of my fav ones.

My zany tour guide, Micheal. He is funny and abit crazy. Saw a group of westerners and he said Bonjour, and when he didn’t get a respond, he said they are not French and when he said Namaste to a dude that looks Indian and was ignored, he told us the dude is probably deaf. Our tour guide made our trip more memorable.


The whole gang. From left, Yana, myself, Danny, Maggie, Lily, Benny, Lily, Daniel, Ben, H, Kak Ros and hubby, Uncle Ong, Kelvin and Kama. All with their weird personalities.


A very beautiful hanging pedestrian bridge. Why cant Malaysia come up with something so practical and beautiful?


This is not a temple, but is actually part of a shopping haven called Old Shanghai. Very nice!


Its not the grim reaper. Just me scaring the locals with my hood.


Went to the place called Xin Chang where epic Chinese movies are made. The place is really beautiful and picturesque.


This a saleslady explaining how strong Chinese silk is and showing how it cannot be torn.When she asked me and Daniel to pull at it to prove her point….. I TORE IT! Hahahahaha… she doesn’t know my strength.


Here is me looking down on Shanghai from the 94th floor of Shanghai’s tallest building. Yes, I conquered my fears for a minute to take that pic.


Its cool during the day but night time is cold.


Stop bugging me…. I’m tired from walking the whole day.


Will definitely go back.

So much more to buy, and so much more to see!


0 comments: