CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Go Die La

Reminiscing.

Reflecting.

Memories all come flooding back.

Strange how certain events that happens today can trigger the memories long buried.

Even stranger how some will act on the feelings of past in the hope of changing the future.

Well, never say never, stranger things have happened.

Me?

I am a cold blooded SOB that doesn’t like to reveal his feelings.

Sounds cold, of course.

I have a problem of expressing myself and I have a problem dealing with people who likes to express themselves.

Sounds unfair, I know.

Should I try? I have, but sometimes showing my feelings only gets me no where but more pain.

Should I stop? I don’t know. Should I?

I cant stop the changes that happens around me, but I can control the changes that happens within me.

Why change? I am happy. (It sounds selfish but why not? We are living in a selfish world)

If we can be happy with what we have, why bother thinking about what comes next?

Why worry about tomorrow when we cant even be happy today?

Know what you want and what you are doing.

You are screwed if you cant even do that.

Why bother to make everyone around you happy when you don’t even know what makes you happy inside.

Whats the normal excuses?

I have responsibilities, I have to save face, I have no choice…. yada… yada… yada

All loads of bull.

Might as well go die as you are not even living.


0 comments: