CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Local vs International


Planning to go to Phuket for my annivesary.

Actually I was torn between Sabah or international.

Well, since I have been travelling all over Malaysia, its only logical that I would want to go somewhere new.

So far the beaches in Malaysia are beautiful.

Lets see.... Pantai Irama, Pantai Mangkuk, Pantai Marang, Pantai Kuala Terengganu are so beautiful, it makes me proud to be a Malaysian.

The beaches are recogised internationally.

Beaches that are dissapointing are Teluk Cempedak, Pantai Cahaya Bulan (previously known as Pantai Cinta Berahi) Pantai Desaru and Pantai Mersing.

Anyways, after making a decision to go international it either Indonesia or Thailand.

I decided on Phuket as I love to shop and I heard the beaches there are nice.

Time to start comparing beaches.

*wink*



0 comments: