CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Places


Just came back from a 6 day trip down south.

Went to places that I haven’t been before.

It was very tiring but it was so worth it when I went to Mersing. (There was also Kota Tinggi where I went to a few Feldas)

The hotel was wonderful, the people friendly and the weather perfect.

Cant say much about the place but will definitely venture around the next round as my current schedule was too tight.

Sita came along for this trip and it was incredible to see her transform from a stuttering newbie to a relaxed and confident person when presenting to potential leaders.

It was fun to see her infusing her quirkiness into her presentation.

Now to see if Halim has transformed as well.

Will take a picture of the whole team in my next blog.

*wink*

0 comments: