CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Team



I am proud.

As proud as a new father should be.

As proud as a new father holding his newborn.

Sita just said that she missed going to the office.

She miss the whole wacky gang.

This says a lot. This says that the office is a fun place to be.

It shows that the team is one.

It has always been my fear that my team cannot get along.

Do I have to favour 1 over another?

Its great that the team is getting along fantastic.

They might be fighting and quarrelling a lot but its all in the name of fun.

It’s the way they bond.

They all have cute little nicknames for each other.

Yana – Slutty Bitch

Alice – Fruitcake

Halim – Virgin Bastard

Sita – Stupid Whore

Hahahahaha…. If it fits why not.

Btw, they call me Fucking Bastard!

I was also called Fucking Machine.... hahahahaha

A rose by any other name... *wink*


0 comments: