CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Soul Mates

Have I always believed in soul mates?

I don’t know.

Though its hard for me to admit, I guess I have always been a romantic at heart. Probably, due to the lack of affection shown in my developing years.

I was always buried in books, lapping up the scenarios and atmospheres conjured by the authors of wonderfully written books.

I probably believed in soul mates when I was younger…. until the harsh brutality of the real world keeps beating down on me.

After many unsuccessfully romances, I kinda stop believing in soul mates.

I became a jerk (hehehe… I am still a jerk), a no nonsense efficient in your face hunter. I stop indulging in small talks, romance, dating…..

Then I got married. Not that I was settling.

She was beautiful.

She was desired by others.

She chose me…. I was flattered.

She gave me two beautiful angels.

How can I fault her.

It takes two to make a marriage work.

I have my faults. She has hers.

I kinda stop loving her.

Tried to make it work for the sake of my angels but the shoutings and the fights were taking a toll on them too.

I had to leave….. the hardest decision I ever had to make.

Do I still believe in soul mates…? Probably not at that time.

I would never have believed that I could be one of the lucky ones, the blessed few who can actually find their soul mates and be with them.

How many times have I heard of someone finding their soul mates but cannot be together?

What are the chances that you will find your soul mate and she finds that you are also her soul mate?

I guess I would rather take my chances on a lottery ticket.

I did win….. but not financially……

I found my soul mate, she found her soul mate. We found each other.

Two peas in a pod.

Birds of a feather.

Do I believe in soul mates?

Definitely, absolutely, positively YES!

0 comments: