CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday

The month of June has always been hard on me.

This is the month my two princesses were born.

June, 17 1996. Nadya Syaqeera was brought forth to the world. I missed the wonderful occasion because I was stuck in Kuantan. That’s probably why I over-compensate by spoiling her.

June, 28 1998. Sofea Jazmeen. I stood there transfixed when the doctor pulled her into our world. It’s an experience I will never forget. I am sorry for all those times when u feel I love your sister more than you. That’s not true. I love you more than you can ever imagine.

It’s hard because I believe that birthdays should be celebrated with the ones that loves u.

It’s hard because I love the both of you with all my heart.

It’s hard because I am not there for you when you need me.

Happy Birthday my darlings!

Happy Birthday my beautiful angels!

Happy Birthday......

0 comments: