CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Bosses From Hell

I just changed job recently because the perks provided was too good to be passed up.


Now I find out he is a boss from hell.


I don’t mind if the boss is cranky, foul mouth or a slave driver.


I can deal with it.


But I am referring to bosses who don’t pay (when they have oodles of cash in their personal account).


My current boss refuses to pay because there is no business.


Its not my fault but he is blaming me.


I cant bring in the business if the company is not registered!


Its not registered because he took more than a month to register!


I have had other bosses like that.


1.Boss refuses to pay because he had a falling out with his partner. He told me to get it from his partner. His partner has ran away!!!


2. No salary because business is bad. The business is bad because the boss insists on playing hours of snooker with management and me! How the F&*# are we suppose to do marketing???


The thing that gets me pissed off is that these fuckers are rich!


They would rather screw the working class than to be responsible.


Now I have to go job hunting.


*sigh*



0 comments: