CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

End Of An Era


Rizal, H, Ben and John.

That era is gone.

John left because he wasn’t performing.

He is one of the most knowledgeable person I know.

He knows every product there is in the market.

Unfortunately, he could not simplify his knowledge to be duplicated.

He confuses more than he enlightens.

It’s a loss that he left.

There is so much that he can contribute.

Ben…. My big bro Ben.

He left because he cannot cope financially.

He is one of the nicest person that I have ever met.

It is sad to see him go.

It is sad to see the circumstances that he is forced to leave.

Moving on… I’ll prove that the company will survive without them.

Not only survive, the company will be stronger than ever.

I am not bitter, I am just challenged.

I will prove that the company is strong.

I will prove that the company is THE company.

It will be their loss!




0 comments: