CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Your Loss!


I suffer from the same ailment as my other half.

Though I keep advising her to not have high expectations on those around her and thus keeps getting disappointed, I believe I too is guilty of being in the same predicament.

She expects others to have common sense and is upset when others don’t.

Me on the other hand, expects everyone around me to be a straight shooter.

I am like so extremely disappointed.

Recently I got a complaint about the way I work from a client.

Under normal circumstances I would have just shrug it off as my boss knows my work is never an issue.

But what bug me is the fact that I was with the client for nearly 8 days, and his complaint was something that happened on the third day.

He had ample time to talk to me.

He had dozens of opportunities to express himself.

But no…. he chose to complain behind my back.

And to think that I was “taking care” of him.

I went out of my way to make sure he was alright when with me.

And this is what I get?

A knife in the back.

I guess I am just being naïve that if I treat someone well, they would do the same.

Maybe I should just be cold to the clients, then maybe they will appreciate me better.

But that’s just not me……

*sigh*

Its their loss if they cannot be a straight shooter.

I know my worth, I know what I am good at, I am confident of what I am doing.

Moving on……..


0 comments: