CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Best Gift Ever

I have announced my wish list.

Now I want to tell the world the best gift ever that I ever got.

We all remember our first gift or our best gift.

My best gift is….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.






She is the best gift that I have ever received.

She is a godsend.

She came into my life when nothing was going for me.

My life was hitting rock bottom fast at that time.

She is the light at the end of the tunnel.

She is the angel that keeps my hopes alive.

She is not perfect, but she is like a precious stone with an exquisite flaw.

I love her, flaws and all.

She is a gift that keeps giving.

She is my best friend, my confidante and my lover.

She is my everything.

She is my best gift ever, forever.

1 comments:

Alena Aziz Henriksen said...

To be loved this way, she is a lucky gal!