CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Beginning

Here we go again…..

Every time I felt that I have finally found the company that I want to stay in…. I leave.

Today is the first day of my 1 month notice.

I will be starting at my new position on 1st August.

Its exciting, I cant wait.

Why do I want to leave?

Obviously because of the money.

The challenge is exciting too.

The money the new company is offering shows that they really really want me in.

Its nice to be wanted.

Its even nicer to know that they sought me out instead of me applying for it.

Not gonna mention the amount here but its money that I never though I can make.

I have dreamt about it but to actually see the figure on paper is too good to be true.

Anyways, didn’t feel sad about leaving here as I have made a point to keep everyone at arm’s length.

Made some friends but no good friends unlike my previous place.

Why? Probably I had an instinct that I wont be long here.

0 comments: